You can type here any text you want

Need Bin file street chip stock injectors THRASHER

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
I don't understand... What bin file you looking for??

People still use Thrashers???? I mean, they were pretty good in their day, for what they were that is. But come on! Modern chip technology today has far surpassed the Thrasher line!!! I used to burn them years ago. I wish I had kept all the images to help you out. I'll look around, maybe I have them on a disk somewhere but don't hold your breath, haven't burned a Thrasher since the 90's.

They were a great theft chip, i had one years ago and car ran pretty good with it

Im just looking for something to replace the stock chip and I always liked the thrasher open loop idle and driving characteristics.Anything good for a stock chip car is fine .I have one somewhere but cant put my hands on it.I will email Scott Simpson he may still have the files

Ya, Scott may still have them. I lost virtually all of my old stuff in my latest computer crash.

I think I still have a stock thrasher at home. Just need to find it. $10 and its yours.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using TurboBuick Mobile mobile app

Found it, it is a 92-30-k2-5600 with anti-theft.

Sent you a Conversation

David

Back