Need help finding a GNX - thanks!!

Dave C

Life is Short ~ Enjoy Your Ride!
hi Guys - I have a client that has asked me to locate a nice original GNX for him - I pay finder's fees - let me know what you know!! Thanks very much, feel free to email me back at 'davecastine@gmail.com'

Dave
Wakefield, MA

Musclecars for sale>>> http://community.webshots.com/user/davecastine

Thanks !!! Either of those low mileage examples above will fit my requirements!! (LOVE TO BUY BOTH!!!)

Dave

Gnx

If anyone is interested, I have decided to sell my GNX #183.
Mileage: 1900
Condition: Flawless
All Paperwork: Includes GNX Numbered Book and Jacket(Large)
Located Northeast PA
Price: $53,000 Firm. Very Firm.

Click links below to view pictures.
Picture of Car 1
Picture of Car 2

For any more info, please e-mail cwfwkw@aol.com
Thanks,
Fred

I apologize to all who have e-mailed me with inquiries about the GNX. Unfortunately, I made a decision to sell before consulting with my wife on this matter and this was a mistake because my wife has expressed that the GNX is not to be sold. Again, I apologize for any inconvenience this caused anyone.
Fred

Gnx

I have a 28,000 miles two owner GNX, $46,000. Included is the GNX Jacket, original window sticker, all owner's manual, GNX supplemental manual, Goodyear Gatorback tires (2-245/50/16, 2-255/50/16) unmounted, Numbered book and Dealer poster (GN to end all GNs) . All original except for aftermarket exhaust pipes and battery.
Asking price is firm, Up for sale due to Home remodle. I am either selling my GNX or my 1967 Big Block 427 Tri-Power coupe for $65,000. Which every gose first, wife can't have it all her way...... Maybe I will get rid of the wife, forget the remodle and keep the cars!

Hotrod - sent you a PM...

Keep them coming!!

Dave
70 LS6 Chevelle SS454 (27 actual miles)

watch Ebay also ... I got one out of Rochester , NY in Feb-March :biggrin: It's now in Reading !!!! :biggrin: