You can type here any text you want

Need help... got a MAF sensor?

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

BlackBeauty

Hey guys, the other day my car started acting up, signs are pointing toward a bad MAF sensor, but I want to be sure before making a big pruchase. I would like to swap MAF's with someone that has a piece in good condition. If you live nearby, have some spare time, and would like to help, please give me a call! My internet is down for a little while longer, so I can only check my mail and this board periodically (when I'm at school). It shouldn't take long to test another MAF. Thanks.

I live on Red Bug Rd. near Gator's. I could even take you up there for a drink afterward.;) (407) 695-5543, I'll be home around 6:30 tonight and tomorrow, and home during the day Sat.

EDIT: D'oh, guess I should add that my name is Angelo for those of you that don't know.

Hey Angelo, i will give you a call when i get back in town. Should be Tuesday afternoon. I will call you. If any or\ther Buick guys are free before then, lend him a hand. Angelo is a good guy and he buys stuff from me so he is A-OK! ;)

Scott

:) Thanks for the help Scott. Another local guy helped me out a lot, we did confirm that it was a bad MAF. Thanks a lot Ryan!

Back