You can type here any text you want

need help on 3.8 turbo

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

s108202

hey guys im building a 3.8 and im going to turbo it my ? is were can i get turbo headers and parts at

can i run a turbo with a carb its a 4 bbl holly with a fuel pump on the block

http://www.highperformancepontiac.com/tech/0309pon_turbo/ good article to start with. A blow through carb will work, keep in mind that you're probably gonna wanna keep the compression ratio low if you build a turbo motor, and any sorta cast pistons are risky for a large amount of boost too. The headers can probably be bought through Poston's ATR, and a few other places as well as the marketplace. The headers will NOT fit a lot of standard (T3/T04) flanged turbos, but rather fits a 3 bolt flange. Then again, you can get a good condition stock turbo for a decent price if you look, and that should be more then enough. My personal opinion is that if you can fit the turbo near the standard cast iron "logs" you'll get good performance from them, they retain heat well. Far as it goes, any other advice would probably be best given with knowledge of what you wanna do.

i just want to get as much as i can out of the 3.8 and be safe i know im going to have a t3 or a t4 turbo and maybe a 75 wet shot of nos

The headers can probably be bought through Poston's ATR

do thay have a web site ???

well heres the deal im going to build it and make the turbo kit and put it on the 3.8 but latter on im going to rebuild a 4.3 bottom end up but i need help finding a turbo for less then 700.00

Back