You can type here any text you want

Need help on old Accell dfi wiring routing

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Hiboost GN

Hi group my first post ever. Any way I am trying to hook up a old stylebatch fire Accel dfi. I was giving a tee harness that goes between the tps and the maf. There is a orange wire that is there with no end and I think it either goes to the air inlet temp or the old stock maff plug. I need to know which and if it goes to the old maff plug can I elimate the other 2 wires since this will be a drag only car. If it goes to the air inlet temp can I elimate the 3 wires to the old maff plug or does this go somewhere else? And what happens to the old map plug? Can I elimate it or does it plug into something that I wasn't giving like another tee type harness? Thanks for any help. Jerry lost in the mazz of wires :^) Ps yes I do have a 3 bar map to try this with and a program for my #72 injectors.:rolleyes:

the orange wire goes to the postive 12volt wire for your MAF sensor....it uses the MAF relay as power for the MAP sensor

just tee into it or soder the connection, your choice

also, yes...i'd eliminate the other wires and tuck them back into the wire loom and throw some silicone on the ends of them so they dont short on anything

Back