You can type here any text you want

Need help/opinions with Suspension upgrades, Lots of questions!

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

84ttype

Upgrading the suspension is going to be my big spring project, The car is a summer daily driver and I'll be heading out to the track on weekends too. As far as performance I looking to see just how close to the 11's I can get. So here's my list of to do's so far:

New Bushings all around, I've heard Kirbans has some extra GNX ones?

Tubular A-arms(I've already cooked my Passenger side bushing!)

Air Bags

New Shocks, Probably Bilsteins if I can find a deal on them

Upper Control arms, Should I get adjustable ones? and how and What do they adjust?(Suspension is the weak point in my automotive knowledge:redface: )

Lift bars or LCA's? UMI sells both would one be better than the other?

Bigger sway bar, Can someone tell me why HRs bar is $300 more than any other bar I've seen, and is it worth it?

I'm hoping to be able to get the front wheels off the ground on a good launch:wink: how about some braces??

I'm also getting new wheels, they will be 15x8 in the back and 15x7 up front with 3.75 BS all around, What's the biggest Radial T/A I can shove in the back and something smaller up front?

any opinions on brands and places to buy this stuff would be greatly appreciated as well.

Back