You can type here any text you want

need help with f.a.s.t

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

superquickv6

i currently bought a fast system for my 87 t-type,it is a wide band 02 set-up with a stand alone harness.i dont understand how to connect the cam sensor up or the crank sensor.i was wondering if anybody could help me with this.

If you bought it for a buick with a jumper harness, everything wwill plyg right in, Did you buy it with a jumper harness?

NO I DONT HAVE A JUMPER HARNESS.IT IS A STAND ALONE HARNESS.THAT DOES NOT USE THE FACTORY HARRNESS AT ALL.IT IS A BANK-TO-BANK SETUP. I WAS TOLD THAT I DONT NEED A CAM SENSOR,BUT NO BODY KNOWA ABOUT THE CRANK SENSOR,AND THE INSTALLION MANUAL .I WOULD REALLY APPRECIATE IT IF SOMEBODY COULD LET ME KNOW. THANKS

NO I DONT HAVE A JUMPER HARNESS.IT IS A STAND ALONE HARNESS.THAT DOES NOT USE THE FACTORY HARNESS AT ALL.IT IS A BANK-TO-BANK SETUP. I WAS TOLD THAT I DONT NEED A CAM SENSOR,BUT NO BODY KNOWA ABOUT THE CRANK SENSOR,AND THE INSTALLION MANUAL DOES NOT STATE HOW TOO.I WOULD REALLY APPRECIATE IT IF SOMEBODY COULD LET ME KNOW. THANKS

superquickv6 If you have a bank/bank ECU you only need a crank input. Who was the dealer you bought your system from??
There are some third party companies that make "adapter" harness for different applications that adapt to the FAST ECU.
Kevin

Back