You can type here any text you want

need help

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

jcawley3

think I may have fried the ECM....not sure....anyone close that has a spare I can try before buying a new one....l I've tried everything else I know to do.. see thread in computer chips.... I'm in North Augusta, SC.... thanks a lot -John 706.831.4158 reynolds is not looking good now:mad:

John,
I have one I bought on ebay a while back that you are welcome to try. I bought it to convert my hotair and have not done it yet. I have not tried this ecm and am not sure if it is working or not. The number on the ecm is 1227148. If you want to give it a try, you can come pick it up. I am in Edgefield, SC. 803-480-2238 David

Benny Bennett, Bob Wrenn, come to mind as guys that are local and can possibly help.

Get it working? What's it doing?

yes got it working....only thing we can come up with was it flooded itself some how....David from previous post let me borrow his ecm..I plugged it in car did about the same thing only sounded a little better trying to start so I floored the pedal while cranking it started and filled the shop with black smoke....aired it all out, swapped ecm back to mine and it fired up.. took david ecm back and no problem since...going to check/change plugs

BIG THANKS TO DAVID!

Back