You can type here any text you want

Need high resolution image of a GNX asap

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Junior Samples

Walk Away
As the link will show, the contest for the Turbobuick.com T-shirt contest.

I have 4 buicks on the pic, t-type,gn,limited and a gnx the GNX image I used had been reduced at one point making it pixelated and pretty much worthless on a large scale

I need a good high resolution image of a gnx front angle shot like you see of the car in frontof the other three. Once a digital camera takes a pic it is saved as a jpeg...Jpegs are compressed and can not be shrunk then enlarged So I need a high quality original image sent to email below

thanks

Mcasteel2112@yahoo.com

http://www.turbobuick.com/forums/20...068-t-shirt-design-contest-2.html#post2385120

I just sent you four separate emails with pics attached.

HTH,
-john

BTW, I really like the shirt design on post #35 with the GN, TurboT, T-Type, and GNX. The only suggestion that I have is to try and get GN wheels on the GN.

Great Work!

picture.php

BTW, I really like the shirt design on post #35 with the GN, TurboT, T-Type, and GNX. The only suggestion that I have is to try and get GN wheels on the GN.

Great Work!

Thanks and I agree, can be a 3 fold problem though. 1. need very high resolution pic
2. had to be at proper angle and 3. lot of guys running aftermarket wheels...

I had posted this thread with time running out with contest, providing I won, I wanted to have the PSD file ready to ship via CD. I had used Nash's GNX on the rough and was hoping he would get back with me with a high res pic.

I was starting to sweat but it looks like Nash came through.

Thanks for photos you guys and I'll see what lies down the road for potential designs using your Bad Buicks

MIke

Glad you got what you needed. Your shirt design is top notch and I hope it makes it to print.

Back