You can type here any text you want

Need info on the chrome plastic replacement T wheel center caps

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Evans Ward

Love those LC2/ Y56 cars!
Did a search and couldn't find the info I know I've seen here before. Looking for the info on the replacement T wheel center caps in the chrome plastic. Can anyone supply reference parts numbers and/or where I may can find? Seems like there was a fairly low cost alternative from another vehicle line? Considering putting away my nice original factory T wheel center caps and going to the chrome plastic replacements with custom overlay for my polished T wheels. Thanks for any info, links, PN's, or pics! :cool:

Yes, like those. Can't tell from the site- is that price per cap or for a set of 4? If for a set of 4, that's more than I want to spend for a set....

That's per cap unfortunately. Now there is also a cap from an 82 (I think) corvette that will fit as well.

78-81 WS6 TA centers I believe will work.Evans PM Need Boost (Daniel Ray) as he knows!

Thanks Doug. Seems I recollect all those GTA centers were black. I know I've seen some chrome replacements that looked great that were fairly low cost. Guess I'll just continue to run the originals.... :rolleyes:

Not black! They are chrome on the Bandit Snowflake wheels not the 87 and newer GTA wheels.

Back