NEED mtr item #8102CA 1/18 blue t xmas/customer app. edt.

Anything that is low number is worth more than a series that is in the thousands. That being said.... few are bringing the real returns.

Originally posted by gnx521
I called and he said he was out of them! If some one has a x-tra one for a resonable price I would be interested. Thanks Mark gnx521@yahoo.com

Contact Joe in the above post. I am sure he will sell you one for right around cost right Joe?

No need to contact me, I bought the last like I stated above. Sorry no extras.

Joe

Originally posted by Intercooler
Contact Joe in the above post. I am sure he will sell you one for right around cost right Joe?

When I ordered mine on the 14th their was several left. I hope it isn't like cam sensors! I can see having a couple but I hope someone didn't buy 30 of them just to hoard them up when others would like to have one. :mad:

Maybe the folks that were able to buy more than one can help out the others here.

Joe

When I ordered mine on the 14th their was several left. I hope it isn't like cam sensors! I can see having a couple but I hope someone didn't buy 30 of them just to hoard them up when others would like to have one. :mad:

I only have the one that I was planning on displaying with my collection when it arrives.

Its kinda hard to part with one when its the only one you have.

BTW, they do have 12 more of those cars, they are just not selling them to anyone as they are on hold for their customers. (as of 3-15-05)

Joe

Originally posted by GNX Guy
I bought the last of them.
This is what I think was confusing to most. I took it as you bought the remaining lot of cars. Maybe others read it the same way. It doesn't matter to me either way.

I was pondering the idea of getting one when they were announced here on this site but passed on it. I thank those who made this possible for other members. I already bought the two blue cars when they first came out and really didn't need to get this one just because of a license plate change.

It used to be that I had to have EVERY conceivable variation in my collection, but now my focus is shifting.

Originally posted by troGNman
This is what I think was confusing to most. I took it as you bought the remaining lot of cars. Maybe others read it the same way. It doesn't matter to me either way.

I was pondering the idea of getting one when they were announced here on this site but passed on it. I thank those who made this possible for other members. I already bought the two blue cars when they first came out and really didn't need to get this one just because of a license plate change.

It used to be that I had to have EVERY conceivable variation in my collection, but now my focus is shifting.

That one you don't have will be worth the most :)

Are you a customer of theirs? I will call them to see if I can get another one for you since I have gotten several cars from them. You up?

Are you a customer of theirs? I will call them to see if I can get another one for you since I have gotten several cars from them. You up?

Jesse what about me:( :confused: :eek:

If me buying 2 cars from them is considered a customer, then maybe we're both in the same boat.

I keep telling myself that I'm not in this hobby to make money, but I've followed the prices that some fo these cars are pulling down.:eek:

I'd like to see someone get a car for Travis. That would make me happy.

I just got off the phone with mike from mtr, and he told me they all had been spoken for! I'm a long time customer also.:( Mark