You can type here any text you want

need new springs

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

no-nos

hay guys anyone know where i can pick-up some heavy duty springs?

Have you checked out Kirban's? I run the variable rate rear springs and have been very happy with them. Back seat passengers and full trunk no problem.

ROCKAUTO.COM is probably one of the cheapest sites to get the moog springs from. With a 5% discount code 712290255106 is valid, you can get the Moog 5662 and the CC627 cargo coils delivered for about $130.

HTH
David

wow, thanks for the reply's guys and thankds for the offer Missouri T, i will check-out the moog thanks guys

wow, thanks for the reply's guys and thankds for the offer Missouri T, i will check-out the moog thanks guys

Those G-body cargo springs are all you need. Pretty inexpensive and will hold your wheel lip about 3" above the tire. It's been a common replacement for all G-bodies for over 20 years. You don't know how may I've seen in my junkyard excursions. They were a dime a dozen. My Dark red T, pix below, have them on it.

Moog #'s 5660/5662

Is the 5662 ride that much stiffer than the 5660?

Anyone that has taken a ride with these two spring examples please feel free to forward your impressions.

I've got a tired OE pair and would like to change them along with some other worn front end parts (everything).

Would you go with the Moog CC627 for the rear or the Moog 6321's? I do not want a lifted rear end, I want the rear to be at factory ride height or slightly lower.

Back