need opinions on valuei have a 1987

Blackair87

I have a 1987 Buick Grand National. The engine is currently out of it. I have 2 engines for the car. A 107 block and a 140 block. I have a Kenne Belle Ram air fiberglass bumper for it. The car is in very good condition. Trans was rebuilt less the 5000 miles ago with shift kit and HP valve body. I'm thinking of parting with all of it but I'm not really sure what the value is at this point. Opinions or offers? Thanks for your time. my email is jharmer1969@gmail.com if you have any questions or would like to see pics.

How long has it been sitting
Condition of car
Mileage
Mods
Rust
T Tops, hard top, Moonroof
Paint condition
Pictures

Just a few items that people would need to help you out

Bryan

the car has been setting stored for the last 7 years. Motor was taken out a year ago. Car has 101000 miles on it. Never been wrecked. All original windows. Chrome radiator cover, turbo cover,alternator and air intake tube. Body is straight and the only rust is your typical GM truck lid edge. only thing it doesn't have original are the rims. Interior is in very good shape although headliner is starting to sag.
IMG_0779.JPG
IMG_0780 (1).JPG

Ok I'm no expert so I'm not sure what the blocks are that you have. What I see is a 100,000 mile GN with the engine out. I must assume there will be engine work involved I'm going to say somewhere between 6k to 8k is what I'd consider paying. It would need to be pretty clean.
KID

107 block is junk
140 is junk

Spend $300 on a good used 109 block. I wouldn't waste your money on building the other blocks.

Posted from the TurboBuick.Com mobile app

I mistyped the block number. It is a 109 block. The 140 came out of a 86 T-type. Personally I'm not into trying to run 10 sec quarters so my intention was never to try to build either engine to do so. Kid, that's about what I was thinking for value as well. The car is in very good (not perfect) condition. The interior is in great shape as well. Seats are almost like new.