You can type here any text you want

Need rockers and head bolts/studs?

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

newtownhood

Car Audio and Electronics guy.
My motor is about to go back together in the next week and I'm wondering what rockers and head bolts/studs I should use. Eagle Crank+Rods, Diamond Pistons,RJC Girdle,Comp Cams Roller Cam, heavy ported stock heads...I'll be running pretty high boost to reach my 600hp goal, so I need tough parts. Harland Sharps? I'm running stock valve covers and my car will retain all accessories.

On roller rocker choices

Harland Sharp

Scorpion

Champion GN1

I use the champion as they have worked well and of course one of the buick supporting vendors

For that HP go Studs, I personally would probably stick with cometic HG's

For rockers if you go aftermarket roller rockers you will need to either go with Valve cover spacers from RJC for stock valve covers or go to an after market taller cover. If you are using GN1 stock heads or Irons the taller valve covers will work with stock accessories.

my engine shop was supposed to get me a price on the harland sharps today. we'll see what he came up with. I guess I'll have to pick up a set of spacers since I'm trying to keep it appearing stock :)

Back