You can type here any text you want

need some info from the tranny gods

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

TurboToy

4PLAYN
got my new tranny in and got it test driven, i love it but it does somethings my other dident. how hard should a good built tranny shift this one is really hard and firm. second when i slow down enough to make it make first gear it makes a clunk like i have a u-joint out but no other gear just first and with the old tranny never did that and the u jounts look good and tight, any thoughts would be great. other than that really nice tranny.

Hehehehe

Believe it or not, it is the 3-2 that is clunking. Check it out, It is at almost 20-15 mph? It is the band and the direct clutch tied up for a sec. It will not hurt a thing. Just can be a little annoying. Sometimes by playing with tv and I mean playing with about a 1/16th of an inch , very small, you can get it to subside. If not and there is no 2-3 flair, leave alone, guy built you nice unit. Enjoy...:D

thank you sir

thats what i needed to know puts my mind at ease:) now i can finally enjoy this monster:)

Back