need some more help!!

fast84gn

tire roaster
1 if my car sits for more than a day my battery is dead? is there any way to find out what is draining it? it has a brand new battery. and the alt. charges it just fine when driving?

2 I have an aftermarket garret turbo that I bought from some one on this sight over 6 months ago. and I can't find the email and I don't know what turbo I have?

3 I have an manual boost controller and 55# injectors along with the stuff listed below. can I just keep turning up the boost and fuel? im at 17# boost and 45 psi (idle with out the vac hose on) and my one gauge says im running rich and my nock gauge never come out of the green?

4 I have a max effort 8 chip. can I change numbers while driving?

any help would be great.

Byron

I will try:
1. Check and see if something is running or on with the key off. Fan comes on, light in glovebox, etc
2. You can check out turbo pictures and descrpitions at www.gnttype.org
3. You should be 42-45 with line off, that may be why you are rich.
17psi may be as high as you can go. You need a scantool for tuning.
4. I would assume you can change chips on the fly but remember it takes the computer time to learn the new chip

i have looked at all the turbos on that sight and it don't look just like the ones in the pics? do they put model # on them any where?

im running 45# with the vac line OFF not on sorry.

i have scan tool but they guy i got it from droped it and the screen is broke. so it is real hard to read.