You can type here any text you want

Need someone to make a chip for me... but who?

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

IronEagle119

i have a few things done to my GN, first some basic info, 112,000 on the car, only about 22,000 on a new engine (thanks to penningtons auto for blowing the old one up), brand new stock turbo, the tranny was just rebuilt this past fall, and new convertor (just a replacement for the D5 nothing in the line of an upgrade). i have some basic mods...

*** This will be for street use, i might start going to the strip to see what she's capable of doing, but street for now. ***

- stock injectors
- stock IC
- Hooker Exhaust
- cat has been removed
- the Kirban GNX rims
- 160 thermostat
- rear seat brace
- K&N breather by-pass kit (passenger and driver side)
- stock style K&N filter (going to convert to a K&N 9")
- new rear springs
- all the missing body bushing's were added
- Heavy Duty fuel pump (going to use Walbro GSS340M and racetronix 'Hotwire' kit)
- HD turbo, and intercooler hoses

looking for a 93 octane chip, because most places aroudn here have 93, but on occasion i find a station with 94. I want to get a new chip, but don't know which one to use or who to get it from, can you guys help me out here?

Just about any of the active chip people should have no problem doing a chip for your combination. It's pretty straightforward.

Back