You can type here any text you want

Need stereo info PLEASE!!!

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Van Raden

Well I may have a GN here pretty soon, but I don't know what shape/size and location of the speakers in the 87's.

Reason being, I am going to pull the system out of another car and put it in the GN.

The GN already has a pioneer head unit that will do for now (model unknown)

Here's what I have.....
Amp's:
1-JL Audio 500/1
1-Eclpise EA3422

Speakers:
Boston Acoustics NX97 6X9 set
Boston Acoustics RC620 component set 6 1/2" w/ tweeters
1- JL Audio 12W6 V-2 (Already in box)

Again, I'm looking for what size/shape speakers are in the doors and package tray. Or where ever they are!
Just hoping for a direct swap if possible. (one can wish right?!) I what the interior to look factory.

Rears are 4x10. I put big ole Pioneer 6x9's in there with the adapters. The adapters are yellow if that helps, nice fit. Dash are 3.5. Not much depth there as I remember. Heard someone say they mounted them from underneath, not sure tho. Mine doesn't have CSII so I can't help with the door speakers. Someone will surely chime in here...

David :)

Concert sound cars have a 5 1/4 in the door. I had a custom door pod made to put a 6 1/2 in the door. All the kick panels I've seen use a 5 1/4 or 6. I suppose you could do a custom kick panel with 6 1/2. HTH
John

Back