You can type here any text you want

Nerd fight club.(funny vid)

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Thats what Jim Romanello looked like after I hit him for mouthing off, he still hasn't woke up yet.

Chris should have kicked him in the balls as hard as he could and then knocked him out!!! That way he would never be able to have kids of his own (call it birth control for the stupid):D :eek: :o :p

lmao............ thanks that made my day! hahahahahhah!

cant stop laughing

Dathan

Thats what Jim Romanello looked like after I hit him for mouthing off, he still hasn't woke up yet.

>>>> OK. He's about your height, wears your style of clothes, Has your WIG on his head, I was always taught, Looks like , dresses like, must be.
PUNK.

Jim

Originally posted by JRSGN
>>>> OK. He's about your height, wears your style of clothes, Has your WIG on his head, I was always taught, Looks like , dresses like, must be.
PUNK.Jim

>>>> Ok looks like its gonna be the Stranglehold in Freehold next time you are down and you're gonna get knocked down again just like in that video. If that doesnt work then I am pulling out the paintball gun and dont make me show that video from a few years back and me testing my new gun out on you....Punk.

>>>> Ok looks like its gonna be the Stranglehold in Freehold next time you are down and you're gonna get knocked down again just like in that video. If that doesnt work then I am pulling out the paintball gun and dont make me show that video from a few years back and me testing my new gun out on you....Punk.

>>>> You Little man... Do you wan't me to break out your video?? You remember, Tossing the Midget... The only thing going on in Freehold is Unkie is Cuming down for his Coffee @ Location # 1 & to BS.....

Nice link homo......I won a DVD player with the pop up ad.

Post the Platehead wrestling page.

Unkie and u in a steel cage match and the winner gets a Maxi boost kit.

Nice link homo......I won a DVD player with the pop up ad.

>>>> Sorry Pancho, I didn't get any pop ups...Nice try tho, Not to get guys to look @ you..

Post the Platehead wrestling page.

>>>> I did not know there was one.....
Unkie and u in a steel cage match and the winner gets a Maxi boost kit

>>>> How Bout Unkie vs You & your Posse...

Pancho: Rich
Faunt: Art
Ski low low: SteveO O
Tom Thumb :Testy.

Back