New and saying hi! Just got another GN...

mitchell.cox1

The "Z"
Hey new to this scene and I got another GN and wanted to do it right this time around by making it a freakin beast of a street car but looks like that will take a while. Got engine idle problems and a butt load of things under the hood that ain't stock which makes it hard to figure out where things are supposed to go. I got a scanmaster coming my way and I need to get it a chip burned. It has a performance chip code...Commander Chip code csc34cof telling me that I have sixe 36 injectors run 93 octane fuel pressure should be at 45psi. That WOT should be 19/17 wastgate 85/80 idle 850 rev limit 6200 with a 210-218 cam. But the problem is that it idles at 1000-1500 idle bounces around maybe from a leak in the drivers side header? I am planning on getting a new one? Any suggestions? The fuel pressure indicates that its a little over 40 psi. How accurate does the pressure have to be? Well to make a long story short...I can't do much trouble shooting till my scanmaster comes and till I get that header off and inspect it but I am sure that it is leaking cause it has a lot of weld buildup on it...lol well I hope this goes through and I will post pics of the stripped gn and my new one Thanks!