You can type here any text you want

new audi huge turbo gets killed

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

gn4life

me and my dad were comin fom Vet night at a large weekly car show in Solon OH. in his then stock Zo6. All of a sudden I hear a loud wooosh coming toward us. I look over and see this suped up new audi. The turbo was so loud on it, I could hear it over the deep but soft rumble of the ls6. It had nice perf. rims, porshe brake calipers and god knows what else, but it sounded mean. I was scared for the vets rep. But the dude pulled even at about 10 mph and launched, we smoked him by about 4 or 5 cars. I even think my old man missed a shift or two. We slowed down and he caught back up and said (real cocky) lets try it from a second gear roll. so they did and the audi smoked us. ??????? It sounded so mean flying by us even my dad was impressed. I can't figure out wich model audi it was though, I know it's a 4 series but it was way to sporty and sleek to be an a4 or a s4, and the rs4 isn't available over here plus it's a wagon, can anyone tell me what they think it might be (good thing for us I wasn't driven the gn)!!!!!

Sounds like a nicely worked S4. Must have had the boost up there quite a bit though to pull a Z06 from a roll...

probably a debadged S4 w/ a chip, and twin K04 turbo's and an exhaust. Those are popular upgrades for those cars and they can be quick. I'm suprised he didn't want to run from a dig. AWD can be viscious.

I used to have an Audi but mine was a 2.8L V6 and not a turbo. It was a nice car but the S4 was my dream. I'd still rather have a national.

Yeah I talked to my buddy who works at a bank about it and it turns out the audi dude comes into his bank all the time. He always comes in there bragging about the cars he beats up on. He also said that he has well over 10gs of mods into the car. For all that money he have better have pulled a stock zo6 from a 2nd gear roll. Now, I am amazed he couldn't get us from a 10mph roll, which is basically a dig I guess. That stock zo6 has got some major balls. Makes me proud to have the vet in our family garage.

Could have been a modded RS6. Audi's are great cars (S4, RS6). But they are so da*n expensive to make faster.

Nick

it wasn't a rs6. A Rs6 with 10gs worth of mods would have made short work of the stock zo6. Had to be a s4 with a smooth and simple body kit that looked almost factory issued, real tasteful, looked like a luxury and race car at the same time.

The S4 does have a different body kit than the A4. Just a subtle, more aggressive look/stance.

Nick

Then the body might have been stock, but it looked way better then any s4 I have seen. It might have just been the rims that changed the appearance, because audis come with some of the ugliest stock rims.

I think the S4 has some of the sweetest looking stock rims offered on any car. Much better than the ugly chrome 15" GN wheels.

I hate the gn wheels too, but they kind of work with the gn. The audi rims seem to take away alot from the cars styling

Back