You can type here any text you want

New Best for #259

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Sweet6

Ran the car today. Here are the numbers

60' 1.64

11.53@119.17

25lbs of boost. Launched the car at 2lbs.

Say you got video coming:D

Nice!:biggrin: Does it spool up super fast from only 2lbs.(duh) I'm having big troubles getting mine to spool up at launch. It's like an eternity then WHAM.
I guess the converter and something over stock tranny make a hell of a difference. congrats. nice times

I did my 11.67 run with 7 lbs boost but with 26inx9 slicks(still feels like forever though to spool up) now I have 28's on, What are you running for tire size. 7lbs is all my brakes will hold and I have to really time it with the lights. With gear reduction I probably have a 3:23 rear gear with the 28's witch doent help. I;m more interested in your converter. thnx

Thanks

The converter is a O Pump Vigilante. 2lbs is all it needs. The turbo spools very fast. The tires are 255/50/16 MT DRs.

That is flying for this time of year.

Fastest 3255 I know was Mooney's car and he ran 11.1 at 122 on Dr's. Russ Merrit did the work on it.

So here is the million dollar question. You have both cars, very similar times.. which one do you like better? :D

I plead the 5th :biggrin:

Tough call. I like both of them. But if I had to keep one car, it would be the GN. my Dad bought that car brand new. It has been a great car as well. Only a hand full of small repair issues since we owned it.

I plead the 5th :biggrin:

Tough call. I like both of them. But if I had to keep one car, it would be the GN. my Dad bought that car brand new. It has been a great car as well. Only a hand full of small repair issues since we owned it.

I'm the same way. If we had to sell on of our cars I would keep the GN. Parts are easier to find and it is much easier to work on. I also figure when I am 40 it will be easier to roll out of the GN then roll out of the TTA. I hate getting in and out of it now! Both cars have there purpose though and neither will be sold.

Jason

Good job!! Launch it hard once and drop that ET even more!!! :biggrin:
Really...That is a good et for a soft launch. Not breaking anything and banging out numbers like that has to feel good!:cool:

Thanks guys. The car ran 11.5Xs all day at 119+ on every pass.

Big thanks to Razor for the alky kit. :D

Here is a slip for another run from the day.

1.656 60ft
1/8 7.41@93.29

1/4 11.565@119.88

Back