New best times!!

scojack_2001

Livin' Like A Refugee
Well, I just got back from Cecil County. It was the first Saturday T&T so I went to see what the car would do. Last weekend the car got new bottom end gaskets and a double roller timing chain, among other various small parts. Also new rear brakes including S-10 cylinders and soft compound shoes.

Got there early and got the 275/50 MT DRs on the car. I also put some 104 clear in the tank to bring the octane up in the tank, after I put 87 in it this week:eek: . After running in all day in the 12.5-12.0 range, I was ready to give up. I took a break and gave it a different approach. Boost was 26psi (93&alchy), and I launched it as hard as I could after John Forcing the Mickeys. I also gradually increased timing in the TT chip.

I was rewarded with a

11.980@111.51 with a 1.641 60':biggrin: :biggrin:

I backed it up a few minutes later with a...

11.996@111.36 with a 1.646 60'

THROUGH THE EXHAUST.....

Mods to car are:

Stock turbo, IC, & plenum (all ported), as well as stock D5 and camshaft
Hueffman CAI and a RJC PP
009 injectors with pump/HW/regulator
Razor's PAC alcohol injection w/ TT 93 chip
THDP w/testpipe & Hooker catback
And the 275/50/15 MT ET Street Radials (almost bald)

Sorry no pics, but I have alot of witnesses; and a video should be coming to me soon.

Time for a TE-62 with a 3200 stall, PTE SLIC, 212/212 roller; and some 60's too.

Good run. I hope to see what my car will do with the new setup.:smile: While your upgrading just get you a 67turbo, and be done with it.