You can type here any text you want

New Brake Line Set (Not Complete) - All Stainless - ***Lower Price

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Antbankstwo3

I purchased this set a couple years ago from GN Northwest when I had some work done on my old GN. At the time I only needed the rear set of lines and one front line - kept the remaining set as back up's. I believe these are a Highway Stars brand (label on box).

I'm only asking $85 OBO (shipping not included). Please refer to pics below...

Again, $85 OBO, probably put on eBay soon if doesn't sell here.

Thanks in advance!

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    4.4 MB · Views: 56
  • image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    2.3 MB · Views: 47
  • image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    2.2 MB · Views: 48
  • image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    2.1 MB · Views: 44
  • image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    1.3 MB · Views: 50
  • image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    1.4 MB · Views: 45
  • image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    1.7 MB · Views: 44
Last edited:
the set is 7pcs
looks like your missing the two 3/16 lines that are on the axle and the shorter left front 3/16 line
you have the master cylinder to prop frt 3/16" and rear 1/4" lines , the 3/16" right front that runs under the oil pan and the 1/4" main rear that runs along the frame

the set is 7pcs
looks like your missing the two 3/16 lines that are on the axle and the shorter left front 3/16 line
you have the master cylinder to prop frt 3/16" and rear 1/4" lines , the 3/16" right front that runs under the oil pan and the 1/4" main rear that runs along the frame

Now that you mention it, I did need that shorter left front line as well. So the shop ended up using that too. Thanks for checking that out for me.

Back