You can type here any text you want

New Buick Bulletin Board

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

jmidolo

Sexy MF Joe
I have no affiliation. A new board is born.

http://www.t6p.com

Some pretty cool stuff in store too...each member is going to be able to have a photo album free of charge to put up pictures of you latest project, mods, ride or whatever.

Avatars and some other neat stuff coming soon.

it wouldn't let me register because my reference was from Jim Dilhole.

J/K I know how upset that gets ya Joe:D

Hey I think this is great!!

I will support it also. I think it is a great idea. At least I know there is one other person out there with the frustration the rest of us have...:)

Good luck and TB.com and WE4 will both promote it and support it.

Bruce
WE4
TB.com admin

Hey Intercooler?

IF and when you post, at least post fact, please?

I have been on the phone today (at least 3 hrs total) with Mike L' and it is NOT his site. Jay Carter should get the credit as it is Jay's site. Mike was asked if he wanted or would like to put a banner up. He elected to. I would have done the same thing in his shoes and just may but he is just like you me and every other member that has signed up. A member. Not owner, not moderator, nothing more. A member.

So Jay, good luck and you have a nice, nice software version. It looks to be a neat cool new place to visit. I will help you any way I can.

Bruce
WE4
TB.com admin

EDIT: Much Better!!! Thank you for the correction. ;)

Credit where credit is due....

Well, between the 3 or 4 Buick boards and lists I read, and the 5 BMW boards I browse daily, I think I finally have enough to keep me busy during the 8 hr workday...it gets boring here sometimes :)

Re: Hey Intercooler?

Originally posted by WE4
IF and when you post, at least post fact, please?

I have been on the phone today (at least 3 hrs total) with Mike L' and it is NOT his site. Jay Carter should get the credit as it is Jay's site. Mike was asked if he wanted or would like to put a banner up. He elected to. I would have done the same thing in his shoes and just may but he is just like you me and every other member that has signed up. A member. Not owner, not moderator, nothing more. A member.

So Jay, good luck and you have a nice, nice software version. It looks to be a neat cool new place to visit. I will help you any way I can.

Bruce
WE4
TB.com admin

EDIT: Much Better!!! Thank you for the correction. ;)

Credit where credit is due....

Credit goes to Jay and John for coming up with the site. It has all the current toys a BBS can have. I had nothing to do with putting it up or anything, but to set the record straight they did send me an e-mail which I got this morning and asked me to be a moderator. I will decide today.
Mike Licht

Nice looking site, has some Mac OS9 compatability issues though.
Can't see some pictures, can't click members names.

OK, I have to, forgive me beforehand :)

The obvious answer here is:

Why would you use a Mac
Who cares about Mac
At least 99% of the rest of the puter world can use it... :D

Sorry had to..long time mac hater

Well when your getting $25/hr to hang at work, use a Mac with a T3 line, who wouldn't?

No problem though, used to jerks here on TB.com:D

Originally posted by smokin'6
Well when your getting $25/hr to hang at work, use a Mac with a T3 line, who wouldn't?

No problem though, used to jerks here on TB.com:D

$25/hr to use a Mac? I think I'd stay in bed....

Thanks for the tip Joe. It's a great looking board and I like how they handle "not work safe" topics. Having to opt in is a great thing. The site is good looking and functions great. Way cool.

Mark:D :D :D

Back