New Buick Regal GS

GMTunerSource.com - Jason Whitfield

Oh yea and that car is street legal as well.

I currently have my 2nd ecotec car, a 07 cobalt ss supercharged with the older LSJ 2.0 engine. It has a supercharger swap, intake, exhaust, bigger injectors and a tune, valve cover has never even been off. Makes 298whp and I get 35+mpg. Don't get me wrong I love the turbo buick engine, its cheap to make ALOT of power but from 40-120 my cobalt put bus lengths on the TTA, wasn't even close. My cobalt by no means is even near as fast as alot of other people in the ecotec community. My friend Phil had a T3/T4 car on a built bottom end with 17psi felt like your internal organs were being pushed into the seat. You can make these cars haul ass, for sure

I was wanting to get a Cobalt and mod a little. I posted on TTA.com, pics from an auto show from a year ago of the turbo cobalt.

What does your Cobalt run in the 1/4? Et Mph? with the above mods?

Its never been run with the current mods, a little over two years ago it ran 13.9 @ 107 on bald all season tires with aweful 2.5 sec 60 ft times. Should go in the 12s easy now at well over 110mph or more. I have some new parts waiting to go on in the spring then im hitting the dyno and track again.

Why why why!!!!!

Why in the hell do auto manufacturers think everyone wants a damn 4 door?

same reason they seem to think everyone that wants a sport compact wants something that resembles a shoe

I hate hatchbacks, look like disgusting little eggs

Bring me $7k and your TTA and it will put lengths on just about anything you see on the street.

From your knowledge, I don't doubt that one single bit lol.

As far as that new GS? Now THAT is a freakin HOT ride. My heart started to pump a little faster the second I seen it. Though I'd LOVE a turbo 3.8 in it, (or buicks modern day version of the 3.8) I'd prefer an N/A V6 or V8. To be honest, I am SOOO done with forced induction on a daily driver. I'm doner than done. I'm doner than a steak that's been in the barbie for 7 hours. lol. I'm pretty done lol.
And actually, that car would be great with 2 doors as well, but having 4 doors on a daily driver, is actually kinda nice. I got spoiled with it on my bmw, and I'm not sure I'm ready for a 2 door daily driver again lol. If I can get that car in a decent NA engine, automatic trans, and AWD. (I mean REAL awd, not this fake ass 5% to the rear wheel volvo bull****, but REAL, ALL THE TIME awd) then I'd be ALL OVER that car.
I'm still, to this day, on the hunt for a nice american car (I won't buy any more foreign cars) as my daily driver, that I can totally fall in love with.
My 98 GS is a really good condition, 70,000 mile one owner car, that is super clean, but I have to admit, it's a RATTLE TRAP. On every single bump, I can hear no less than 4 separate and distinct rattles and/or squeaks from inside the cockpit. The car has multiple misfires constantly, and gets up to 5 degrees of KR on the 1/2 shift. With a stock pulley, and the mods I have, with 93 octane there should be NO KNOCK WHATSOEVER... This car is a pain in my ass, and I'm already looking for a replacement lol.

I hope to god this car goes to production. And I hope I can get what I want in it, because if I can, I'm not even going to waste 5 minutes. The gs will get sold, and this car will be mine the next day.