You can type here any text you want

new build with dyno and highway pulls (video's inside)

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Onalky87

car just recently made 590wheel so i thought id share my videos here heres the dyno printout
dyno sheet.jpg

dyno pull -

short highway blast(rolling into throttle, WOT around 70mph) which bison says should be good for 10.3-10.4@131-132

Nice!! What boost, timing, and AFR was this at? Are you still using TTchip and wideband AFR tracking for tuning?

Congrats on the numbers, car looks like it will be a monster.

Just a question about the A/F Ratio, looks a bit lean no? Were you on race gas for the dyno pulls?

Regards,
Shev

Ya idk y the a/f says that. The real a/f is 10.3:1. Boost spiked to 27 and dropped back to 26. Timing is 21*

What was the Mph you hit right at the 5200RPM mark on Dyno pass, If your car falls on it face just after the 1/8th mile, (Just over 100mph)Becareful!! You've out preformed the Stock ECM....

5200 is prob around 126mph with the tires on it now will prob be 5400 at the line (131)

There's no reason the car would fall on its face at 100mph. Idk where that came from

Onalky87 said:
5200 is prob around 126mph with the tires on it now will prob be 5400 at the line (131)

There's no reason the car would fall on its face at 100mph. Idk where that came from

More like 5700@133 with those tires. The
Flash stall at that power level is around 5200. So the engine will never be below 5200 once it goes that high in 1st gear. I'd be shifting this at 5700. Let it run out in 3rd if you're letting it eat.

My car with 3:50 gears an 28" tall tire,with your same basic combo was dead after the 1/8,(11.40@119 1/4 mile with 1.80 short) Dyno sheet was identical,over 5000rpm or in my case 100mph Car's computer go's Lean (had the translator plus,extender chip,Moddied stock ECM,Dyno tuned (all wouldn't break 100mph on my car).It was a rocket i agree, just watch out on the top end...I lost 3 motors to it

Enjoy!

He was saying that in another thread too. He also said you can't tune with a aftermarket chip o_O

He was saying that in another thread too. He also said you can't tune with a aftermarket chip o_O

You miss read,Of Course to can tune a chip now-a-days, I had an extender,translator,mod, ecm, What I Did say is there code's in the Factory ECM you CAN'T CHANGE!...;^)

You miss read,Of Course to can tune a chip now-a-days, I had an extender,translator,mod, ecm, What I Did say is there code's in the Factory ECM you CAN'T CHANGE!...;^)

You can't tune a chip..re-program yes,but thats not tunning on the spot,If you get a Translator Plus (Horse Power in a box) there's some tunablity ,But best bet's to get Aftermarket ECM,Then you can tune Everything for your combination more precisely.

Do you have any powerlogger data files from any WOT run and/or dyno with the new combo?

Back