New challenger killed

Lturbo6

Just pulled her out today gas low, alky full not tuned yet minding my own business when I get to the light before the gas station I was going to. In front of me is a sharp black on black challenger with chrome factory wheels, exhaust work done from what I can hear. Light turns green I hear rubber melting the pavement off he goes, me oh no you didn't so I nails it at his bumper real quick so i goes to the turn-a-round so my man who swapped lanes turns right beside me a the turn a round. He jumped over two lanes to get behind me decide he want some more well I let him have it from a roll. Jumped two cars real quick and was steady pulling away. Got to my destination he did a Ricer fly by. I'm pumping gas-- guy at pump says nice car not stock is it i say no way. He says I seen the challenger harassing you. You let him have it. I say I just put alky on not all the way tuned yet. I think this gonna be a good yr.

He was really after me. Ordered my alky chip now, won but was nowhere near tuned right. I was just gassing up. I got a couple of pesty mustang owners at work needs a real butt spanking.

My wife had an 09 SRT Challenger. Love Mopar kill stories! Thems good eatin'!

Lturbo6 said:
Got to my destination he did a Ricer fly by.

You sir were Rice A Ronied! It's a common occurrence down hear in Tucson after a fresh pee pee smacking haha! Good Kill!

killed a black challenger r/t a few months ago. I know it's too easy but he was hot rodding and I couldn't help it lol. I like when they do they're little chirping tire spin making a right turn after they get beat... bad! :D