You can type here any text you want

new combo?

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

sdteb

trying to get it like you
going to put ATR 2.5 in dp with test pipe and te 44 off my GN on the tta....going to put alky on it with the 36 lb inj and stock everything else except rjc power plate...what should a combo like this run in the 1/8th and 1/4?

i have put lowers on it new springs shocks struts and panhard rod...

www.shandy.com/turbota

for the finished picks of the body work...

how hard is razors kit to install?

You have lots to do...before doing the alky kit.

Fuel pump, adjustable fuel pressure regulator, 160 thermostat, slicks, leave the stock turbo and downpipe alone, scanmaster, and a chip to compliment the alky kit.. mid-low 12's easy. 7.70's in the 1/8 easy.

I still havent touched things like... new plug wires, NEW AC Delco O2, new plugs, tranny service/cooler, rear end service, brake line flush, etc.. where by all the services have been done.. then the motor is running in top shape with no weird codes, knocking, O2 issues, etc.

The GN downpipe wont fit the TTA FWIW. And you cannot use a turbo thats been ported for an aftermarket downpipe with the factory elbow.

Bigger turbo=nothing. Unless other limiting items are gone through. The updated suspension parts wont work unless slicks are used. For that matter, the stock suspension stuff works wonders. Both my cars were on 100% OEM parts. This one has the adj tq arm that came with it.

You have to be able and deliver fuel to the motor.. and have the engine run cool...

Make the car run low 12's on the factory junk.. then contemplate change, unless the turbo has a bad oil seal.. then it needed replacing.

Max out the combo you have first.... Should net low 12's High 11's if in tune properly. Upgraded fuel pump? Scan tool? Slicks?

Alkycontrol units are the best and it is not hard to install at all. You will actually drop in ET in most cases like mine with no changes.

HTH
Bo

sorry

i have done the plugs, plug wires, fuel pump...twice (remember the post) hotwire, afpr, fuel filter, oil, new o2i have scan master in it, the stock turbo pushes a little oil from what i can tell after i took off the IC to clean it it had a little residue in it.., i have put new belt on it etc...sorry i should have said this..., the dp i have is off the board for a TTA ....i have some nitto dr's and a set of et streets...and i put a 12000 gvwr hayden tranny cooler in it like the one on my GN...
i want to do alky next...already have a chip from turbotweak for the alky

Does the car with 92/93 octane run atleast 14-15 PSI cleanly without any KR on the SM top of thrid gear? If so.. then your ready.

yes

it does well on pump gas...i met you at motel 6 with my dad who is rom MT. Dora...did not know if you would remember..just got this TTA about 3 months ago....love it....wow does it handle well....

boost guage pod for f body

where can i get one for the TTA?

Re: boost guage pod for f body

Originally posted by sdteb
where can i get one for the TTA?

Autometer makes it. I just bought a dual for my car. Was like 30 bucks.

Summit, Jegs, etc...

alky kit

can you send me directions on how to install your kit...i would like to read them...interested in possibly purchasing your kit...thanks

Back