You can type here any text you want

New fp going bad

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
There was a rash of "169" walbro pumps that had probs. One of the reasons I went with a Deatchworks dw200 for mine.

Not all 169 pumps were bad. Depends on manufacture date IIRC. Nonetheless, I scrapped my walbro before anything was wrong with it just for peace of mind. Don't want to f-around when it comes to fueling. Stick a good pump in there and be done with it.

Not all 169 pumps were bad. Depends on manufacture date IIRC. Nonetheless, I scrapped my walbro before anything was wrong with it just for peace of mind. Don't want to f-around when it comes to fueling. Stick a good pump in there and be done with it.
Which one are you using?

Thanks bro I guess it's time to do some shopping
Some of the other 255lph pumps I was looking at when I was comparing was the Walbro 340M & Racetronix RXP255. I am in no way implying those pumps are no good but in my case I use Ethanol and those pumps are not designed for it, though some have had success. The DW200 came with a 3 year warranty and I could not find a single person who reported a problem with it. But it hasn't been around as long as the 340M so time will tell. Finally, the vendor I bought it from (TR Custom Parts) is very responsive to questions about any of the products they sell. Not the case for some other vendors. That in itself is huge in my book.

Back