New Gasket Kits

hi havent gotten a response about getting four sets shipped to vancouver , canada...if you can get back to me either way and let me know how much shipped etc...thanks.

anyone heard from the person selling these or have contact info...havent heard anything yet...thanks.

I got the gaskets I purchased right away and they are in perfect condition.

A+ experience for me

Thanks Boostjunkie!

Pablo

He's got 5 pages of people wanting multiple sets of gaskets... I'd guess he's pretty busy. He sent me an email to my paypal addy yesterday saying when he would ship. :)

He's got 5 pages of people wanting multiple sets of gaskets... I'd guess he's pretty busy. He sent me an email to my paypal addy yesterday saying when he would ship. :)

All paypal payments for gasket sets shipped yesterday . sorry but shipping only to cont US. sorry to the Canada guys but shipping is out of line all PM sent . Thanks Shawn

Why do I get the feeling Ebay is suddenly going to be filled with gasket sets, lol?

Saw one go for $57.00 today. :eek:
Like i said i wanted the Buick Guys on this boad to gets these sets . Ebay is crazy $67 shipped for one $8 gasket set :eek: just around 100 sets left and thats the last of them Get them wile they last . Shawn

well if anyone would like to send me four sets to vancouver, bc you could be my friend...hehe...i have paypal and can pay for shipping i think even with horrendous shipping costs to canada this would still work out to be a deal here...anyway if any will pm me or respond back here ...thanks.

I know I PM'ed you saying i wanted 2 sets but I sent you money for 4 sets. Thanks again. I sent the money via paypal. Thanks again. Let me know when you got the money and when they are sent out.

thanks for sending them to me in vancouver i have sent the funds via paypal...ill let you know when i get the four sets...thanks again...noah.

Gasket Set Arrived

Shawn,
Thanks very much for the prompt response. The gasket set arrived intact today. I appreciate the very careful packaging job.
Hope the trip on Sat was successful (as a bonus, you should not have had to pay turnpike fees).
Regards,
Rich