You can type here any text you want

new GN comes to south Florida

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

turbo nasty

Turbo Dojo / MNTR
Guy where I work just purchased a 86 GN w/7,350 miles on it. Picked it up for $10k, the thing is cherry. Car came out of Michigan

Did he use a gun?:D I watch alot of cars for sale on the board that you KNOW will be for sale for awhile due to miles - need of paint etc. for the prices they're asking, but it sounds like this fella got lucky!

I checked it out while it was parked. The gas tank still has a shine to it, Interior immaculate, still has eagle gt's(probably original), Applique on the console perfect, dash sill plate perfect, dash reflects proper miles, Has what looks to be the Hooker cat back, outside trim perfect, no gauges. Has been repainted but looks great. While looking underneath just a small drip from the rear main(typical). Definately low mile(legit) car. I have to go and meet the guy in person and checkout under the hood. I let ya'll know.
Pretty good amount of GN's where I work, I have a 87(his) & 86(hers), another guy has a 86, and then this new one.

Later,
Jason

Originally posted by turbo nasty
I checked it out while it was parked. The gas tank still has a shine to it, Interior immaculate, still has eagle gt's(probably original), Applique on the console perfect, dash sill plate perfect, dash reflects proper miles, Has what looks to be the Hooker cat back, outside trim perfect, no gauges. Has been repainted but looks great. While looking underneath just a small drip from the rear main(typical). Definately low mile(legit) car. I have to go and meet the guy in person and checkout under the hood. I let ya'll know.
Pretty good amount of GN's where I work, I have a 87(his) & 86(hers), another guy has a 86, and then this new one.

Later,
Jason
Where in miami you located at.

Back