You can type here any text you want

New Guy on the Block - Build #

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

joejakegrace

Just closed the deal on a low mile TTA.

So what is the concensus on the tranny plate - mine has a last 4 of 0400 (and, per some posts - I would have thought this meant # 400).

I'm prepared to send in my request to Pontiac Historical (did this with old cars) but the build number is the only info I want from them that I don't have! - Will they give me just that without the full $45?

Anyway, I'll email John's but anyone have a clue based on a vin of 1g5fw2174kl242511? (leather/T)

Also - best source for hood and hatch struts? Wanted to use stockers but have heard the aftermarket is much better? - any appearance differences?

Thanks in advance.

talk to john - he'll also give you a contact to phs. i didn't pay $45.... i payed less than that and got the same package everyone else does (build #, pontiac press realease, 8x10 photo).

i have not replaced hood struts - but i did replace hatch struts. i called around locally and found some for a cheaper price than some of the online places. for the rear struts you want 89 firebird, with spoiler, with defroster hookups.

for online places - look at the sticky thread up on the top of this forum.

Back