You can type here any text you want

New here and to the turbo buick world

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

gn_steve

boosted canadian
Hi there everybody i wanna intreduce myself my name is steve i live in montreal qc canada and i just joined de world of the turbo buick by buying my first 1987 buick gn i found the car by fluke it got only 83000km or 51000 miles original all original sheet metal diff and tranny and motor the only thing is its got a burnt crank i paid the car 7000$ the way it is you guys think i got a good deal??? I will post some pics later !

Welcome

hi there everybody i wanna intreduce myself my name is steve i live in montreal qc canada and i just joined de world of the turbo buick by buying my first 1987 buick gn i found the car by fluke it got only 83000km or 51000 miles original all original sheet metal diff and tranny and motor the only thing is its got a burnt crank i paid the car 7000$ the way it is you guys think i got a good deal??? I will post some pics later !

it depends on the exchange rate of the dollar at the time

here are the pics!

here are the pics i promised let me know what you guys think!

DSC00833.jpg

P4021691.jpg

P4021692.jpg

DSC00837.jpg

DSC00838.jpg

DSC00839.jpg

Your missing

Some parts .. Who told you it had a burnt crank .. Chances are its more than a crank.

well even if its more then a crank i will buy a rotating assemble and thats it!

Who

Are you gonna have do it ? If you need ill pm you the way i went .with no remorse .. Long block runs great and was cheap

Back