You can type here any text you want

New Hood Insulator

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Butchman

Picked up my new hood liner from NOS4GN this afternoon. Since the weather sucks I installed it and snapped a few pics.

Attachments

• DSCN0262.jpg
    DSCN0262.jpg
    80.3 KB · Views: 244
  • DSCN0263.jpg
    DSCN0263.jpg
    75.9 KB · Views: 242
  • DSCN0264.jpg
    DSCN0264.jpg
    77 KB · Views: 239
Where are they operating out of? Within driving distance?

they are located in Gurnee off of route 41 and St Paul ave,Not that far away from Great America

Very nice indeed.

You might want to install an extra retainer near the bottom middle of the pad. The original ones had a hole there, but the GM NOS replacement ones don't. On my car it eventually started sagging and rubbing on the top of the vacuum block. :mad:

Pete

Thats one hell of a good price,i might just buy one myself;)
Uhhh, I used to own Reggie Jackson's 87 GN. I stocked extra parts and emblems for the car and gave them away when I sold the car a few years ago. I still HAVE A BRAND NEW GM power six turbo charged HOOD INSULATOR. I don't need it and would like to sell it. I know I'm not supposed to start selling stuff on forums, but it's not a reproduction, but one I got at a dealership some years ago. I can supply pics if anyone is interested in purchasing it. It's new and in the cardboard sleeve that it arrived in.

Uhhh, I used to own Reggie Jackson's 87 GN. I stocked extra parts and emblems for the car and gave them away when I sold the car a few years ago. I still HAVE A BRAND NEW GM power six turbo charged HOOD INSULATOR. I don't need it and would like to sell it. I know I'm not supposed to start selling stuff on forums, but it's not a reproduction, but one I got at a dealership some years ago. I can supply pics if anyone is interested in purchasing it. It's new and in the cardboard sleeve that it arrived in.

Where are you located?

Back