*New In The Box: GM Crankshaft for TTA/GN!

I got a spare brand new turbo crank in a car deal some years back. Came with the invoice. The guy paid $550 for it and it was one of the last before the discontinuation.

If I were to sell it I'd ask the same price of $550.00 so Mr. Gmgearhead, you're out of line.

Good luck NCturbos.

Chris, that was before the introduction of the Eagle crank. I also purchased one of 5 remaining TTA cranks for $550. Out of fairness, the TTA piece is worth a solid $400 at best. Wish it was worth more, but nobody is going to pay the same $$ as an Eagle crank.

Originally posted by Fuelie600
nobody is going to pay the same $$ as an Eagle crank.
yes the eagle crank is about $500 but the cost of the new flex plate & balancer or the cost of the machine work for the internal balance, you will have about $1000.oo in it.

THE EAGLE CRANKS DO NOT REQUIRE AN AFTER MARKET BALANCER AND FLYWHEEL, BUT WOULD PROBABLY COST ALMOST AS MUCH BALANCING IT USING STOCK STUFF!!!! AND THE CRANK MUST BE CUT!!!!! BUT STILL A LOT CHEAPER THAN THE OVER $2000 CRANKS SOME OF THE OTHER COMPANIES GET !!!! THE EAGLE I BOUGHT TOOK 1 SLUG USING THE BHJ BALANCER AND A J.W FLYWHEEL!!!!! SO FAR SO GOOD. FOR $400, PUT ME IN FOR 2 CRANKS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Still for sale...

This crank is still for sale.

I'll have it at the Norwalk event and B.G. if it doesn't sell before then.

K.

Still available... And I plan to bring it to B.G. if anyone is interested. PM me and I'll give you my phone# while we're at the Nats.

I'll also have a new-in-the-box Eagle crank with me for sale.

K.

Originally posted by NCTURBOS
Still available... And I plan to bring it to B.G. if anyone is interested. PM me and I'll give you my phone# while we're at the Nats.

I'll also have a new-in-the-box Eagle crank with me for sale.

K.

How much for the GM Crank?

Just bought a new TTA crank $550.00. I thought it was a fair price. What I can't understand is why someone would take an Eagle Crank which is internally balance and try to rebalance it so they could use the stock balancer instead of zero balancing the stock balancer and flex plate(or flywheel if you please)?