new issue of GM high tech

You mean the one with the 500 rwhp car that runs 138 in the 1/4? The secret must be the FAST system that uses a stock maf :rolleyes: .

Congrats Rob! Just picked up the mag tonight at Borders..

urban gorilla said:
Gmhtp Did A Great Job With My Gn .

Yes they did!!! Car looks sick, the pictures they took of your car came out awesome and I especially like the picture that takes up the first two pages 66-67 (the pic of your car with the sun setting in the background~ doesn't get much better than that)!

Here it is scanned for those who might have not seen it-

Attachments

• rob1small.JPG
    rob1small.JPG
    71.2 KB · Views: 546
YRUSOSLO said:
You mean the one with the 500 rwhp car that runs 138 in the 1/4? The secret must be the FAST system that uses a stock maf :rolleyes: .

I didn't see where they claimed it had a FAST system on it :confused: Please explain

HighPSI said:
I didn't see where they claimed it had a FAST system on it :confused: Please explain

Actually I think he was refering to last months issue (August) the GNX clone car on page 90...

86brick said:
Actually I think he was refering to last months issue (August) the GNX clone car on page 90...

That's correct. I don't subscribe (and with misinformed articles like that I don't plan to) so apparently the one on the newstand I looked at was the earlier issue. The article states the car has a FAST system but there is a stock maf on the car in the photo, among other questionable info. I'm sorry, but 500 rwhp doesn't equate to 130 + in the 1/4 in a "full weight" GN.

urban gorilla: congratulations, the car looks great! Does it have belltech springs in the front as the tech specs indicate or are they spindles? I have belltech spindles and rear springs and it looks like your car sits lower in the rear than mine. Your car has the stance I'm looking for.

Thanks