You can type here any text you want

New light battery

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

AN/GSC-52

Not plug and play but think it will work. Side terminal adapter on order. AGM battery
1000004555.jpg

My Lithium battery is ( 3.8) Lbs. called Antigravity.. They are expensive though. like over 200-$300

That is super light!
Between the battery and terminals I'm at at $250 so its not the price. I'm just nervous of Lithium batteries. I was at the ATV store last weekend looking for a pit vehicle. Guy suggested a Segway e-moped. Seemed perfect, but I got this Lithium fear.

Same weight as the Shuriken BT-28 I got now in the GN.

I used to run the BT-18 and that was like 14lbs, started the car fine even garage in the winter if you started it often each week until temps before 20 etc and you're in trouble if you wait to many days.

That is super light!
Between the battery and terminals I'm at at $250 so its not the price. I'm just nervous of Lithium batteries. I was at the ATV store last weekend looking for a pit vehicle. Guy suggested a Segway e-moped. Seemed perfect, but I got this Lithium fear.
Had my Antigravity for years no issues. They have built in protections for overcharge, undercharge and melt down. I haven't heard of a meltdown of a car battery since they started the BMS and that's been at least 10 years ago. They are about $50 more than that XS Power battery.

Thanks, I'm going to order one and use this XS on my next project.
Just picked this up yesterday
1000004616.jpg

Back