You can type here any text you want

New Look part II

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

jmendlik

BlackMonte needs to be given credit for the original "idea" in a previous post of pictures of these wheels done on this board.

I then went to the web site of the business he listed and found they were in the next town over from me. I only had one wheel done to see the results and I really like it -even the red!! I masked off the red with black pin striping tape to see it all black and did not like the look-the red really gives it detail!!!

Pic 1 I used Black Center Cap & Bolts
Pic 2 I used uncoated centercap bolts
Pic 3 I used the original Polished Center Cap & bolts

Going with look of Pic 1 all black....

I need dressing on the tire itself....I'm going to black out the valve cap this weekend....It's very dark in my underground parking garage so the camera shots do not reallly do justice to the final look. !!

The other three wheels/lugs are at the powdercoater.....

I'm also having him powder coat my wheel opening mouldings-stock OEM color....(satin)---but I like how the car looks with these mouldings removed!~!! They may go into storage!

JM

Attachments

• With Black Cap and black screws.jpg
    With Black Cap and black screws.jpg
    53.4 KB · Views: 351
  • 3.jpg
    3.jpg
    53.1 KB · Views: 346
  • With Billet Cap and screws.jpg
    With Billet Cap and screws.jpg
    65 KB · Views: 344
"JM", if you're going black, you might as well go ALL BLACK...so it's Pic #1 for me...!

Claude. :smile:

Yep mine will look better on a black car, we can park next one another twins:eek: JBYB;) Looks good # 2 looks best

Pic1

I Agree Pic 1 all black......Thanks for the opinions....

Black Monte-sorry if I beat you to it! I wont park near your car at the shows!

JM

:D Joe ,just save me a laptop stand, You won't have those wheels on long anyway.And I am doing something different sneaky;) I was just "F in" with ya Joe. I thought you were doing the big and Skinny look? With those wheels now you need some hidden LEDs in the grill and tailights

:)

I was going to go back to the big/skinny look until I saw the black billets!! No need to worry about the LED's-I got that covered!

I can have two sets of wheels.......!!!

Nice!!!!!! Can you post a pic of the full car..? I was thinking about painting my lips on my rims black with the red stripe also.

Back