You can type here any text you want

New member and owner 1987 GN

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Been looking here quite a bit when I started searching for a Grand National, now that I have one of my own I have joined as a member. I'm no photographer, but here is a pic of my recent purchase.

IMAG1189.jpg

Hello and Welcome to Turbobuick.com!!! :) Nice looking car. I like the wheels.

Nice car i just bought an 86 t t type myself .My z06 was lonely so i had to get her a room mate.

Thanks Longball...I thought the Convo Pro's kinda matched the 80's look of the car...

camirocz, no car should have to stay in a garage all alone...I make sure there is plenty of company for mine..haha

It's about time Darren! LOL..... That is a Nice looking GN can't wait to see it in person.

Thanks Guys, I really like these cars !! Scot, soon you will see in person and will be sick of seeing it..I am making a list now..haha

Thanks Guys, I really like these cars !! Scot, soon you will see in person and will be sick of seeing it..I am making a list now..haha
LOL.... Looking forward to it Darren! Hey did those plugs & wires do the trick?

Couple more pics....have a few items for Scot to take care of on the car, then it goes for paint.

IMAG1143.jpg

with the stock wheels

IMAG1067.jpg

Back