New member from Detroit Michigan

asapseven

IMG_20151002_192303.jpg
IMG_20150930_192515~3.jpg
IMG_20150905_132005.jpg
Hi guys I'm glad to finally become a member of this site. I own a 1987 Buick Turbo T. It is black with tan interior, and it has t tops. I've read many posts on this site that have helped me out alot in the past before becoming a member. I look forward to making new friends here. here are a couple pics of my Buick.View attachment 272369 View attachment 272371 View attachment 272369 View attachment 272371 View attachment 272369 View attachment 272371 View attachment 272369 View attachment 272371 View attachment 272372

Welcome!!! You have a knack for taking pics, I love that sun setting in the reflection of the paint. She is a beauty!!!

Welcome to the site. That's one hot rod I wouldn't mind seeing more pictures of. Dig the IROC wheels. I've never seen that spoiler.
Looks to have a few mods. What's it got done to it?

Happy spooling.
Mike Barnard

Welcome to the site. That's one hot rod I wouldn't mind seeing more pictures of. Dig the IROC wheels. I've never seen that spoiler.
Looks to have a few mods. What's it got done to it?

Happy spooling.
Mike Barnard
The spoiler was put on by the previous owner. I think its a Monte SS spoiler but its coming off asap. lol. I have a OEM gn spoiler I'm putting on in the spring.

The car has a tie strap, 3" maf pipe, 93 and a 108 octane chips, ta49 turbo, duttweiler intercooler, 009 injectors, tr valve body, fuel pressure regulator, and a manual boost controller. It was tuned at aggressive auto back in the day. I'm wanting to do more mods to it in the spring. Any suggestions?

The spoiler was put on by the previous owner. I think its a Monte SS spoiler but its coming off asap. lol. I have a OEM gn spoiler I'm putting on in the spring.

The car has a tie strap, 3" maf pipe, 93 and a 108 octane chips, ta49 turbo, duttweiler intercooler, 009 injectors, tr valve body, fuel pressure regulator, and a manual boost controller. It was tuned at aggressive auto back in the day. I'm wanting to do more mods to it in the spring. Any suggestions?

You've come to the right place. Start with a scanmaster. Lots of good stuff to learn. Knowledge is power. Here's some good reading.

http://www.turbobuick.com/forums/threads/info-for-new-turbo-regal-owners.380856/

Dude, welcome to the DARK SIDE. Please leave that spoiler on the car. I think it sets the car off with the Iroc Wheels...