You can type here any text you want

New Member from staten island checking in

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

mattyss

Couldn't find Introductions forum wanted to say .I'm Matt 34 from Staten island N.Y, I come to your forum to get re acquainted to T-types and gns .My second car was a 83 regal that had the a 86?87 turbo motor/trans rear in it . I didn't do the work (I was 19 all I did was drive it ) I bought it from a shop in Brooklyn NY that had a few turbo Buick I think was made up of spare parts ..I had it a year sold it to put money toward a vette the rest is history . its those two cars the regal and the vette that I wish I never sold

Going to read and lurk around the forum . I'm a member of a few motorcycle forums and don't post much mostly read old stuff and buy parts get into group buys stuff like that .. so just wanted to say hi

Looking for am 87 T-type that will be street parked and my driver maybe twice a week Ill be looking around the cars for sale section

Couldn't find Introductions forum wanted to say .I'm Matt 34 from Staten island N.Y, I come to your forum to get re acquainted to T-types and gns .My second car was a 83 regal that had the a 86?87 turbo motor/trans rear in it . I didn't do the work (I was 19 all I did was drive it ) I bought it from a shop in Brooklyn NY that had a few turbo Buick I think was made up of spare parts ..I had it a year sold it to put money toward a vette the rest is history . its those two cars the regal and the vette that I wish I never sold

Going to read and lurk around the forum . I'm a member of a few motorcycle forums and don't post much mostly read old stuff and buy parts get into group buys stuff like that .. so just wanted to say hi

Looking for am 87 T-type that will be street parked and my driver maybe twice a week Ill be looking around the cars for sale section

Welcome aboard man. I have a home boy that lives in Staten Island. Anyway, take time looking for that perfect T and if you have any questions, just ask away:D

You were looking for the lounge forum

I grew up on Staten Island, It is not Turbo regal friendly. They took mine from in front of my house. I wouldnt leave a TR on the street anywhere on the island

"I wouldnt leave a TR on the street anywhere..." +2

Welcome to the darkside.

introductions

hey guys just wanted to introduce myself ia from brooklyn ny i had 2 gns back in 94 had to get rid of them at the time now iam searching around for that original clean gn again it has always been my dream car i will be checking in more often so keep your eyes out for the darkman x:D

That was good advice. As my wife and family live in Staten Island.
I would not leave this car on your street. Unless you live on Tod Hill Speeling might be off. But good advice.....Just My .02

Tr

Hey Mat welcome did you buy your regal from a Radiator shop by any chance?

Back