You can type here any text you want

New member saying Hi...

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

ZCore

I've been reading your board ever since I decided I wanted to buy a GN. Well I finally bought one and just wanted to say hello. I've also read the technical section a lot because I don't know a lot about these cars and see that I'm going to have to learn a little something about them if I want it to run good. So hello and look forward to chatting with all of you.

Welcome! You've come to the right place cause there's plenty of info and great people on this board that can answer just about any question you may have about these cars.....

Yea, I just got mine after 16 years of waiting :} I live in the Washington D.C area. I too have a lot to learn and have been studying every thing I can.

Mike

Welcome aboard. Plenty of great and knowledgable people here from all walks of life, so feel free to ask or contribute in any way.
First two things I would do, make sure you have a secure place to put your car, and two, consider some really good anti-theft equipment of the electronic tracking type. From what I have seen, many here that have had a car stolen, have gone by way of a tow truck. After you secure it, there will be plenty of things you will find or have already found to enhance the awesome power these cars can produce. Just remember, owning one of these is a relationship, and like any good relationship, they require work, but the rewards are great.

Mark :D :D :D

Hey guys sorry I had to step away from the computer for a bit. I am in Kentucky and glad to be aboard. Thanks for all the info and so far everyone I have met has been super nice with lots of helpful tips. I hope to have the car in the 11s by next spring :)

Welcome

Hello and welcome .. I am also in Kentucky (LEX) .. maybe we're neighbors. Good info on here --- I have learned quite a bit .. Good luck with your new GN!

Take care!

Back