turbocvc

Hello all...after reading mulitple posts, I've finally decided to join and post my own. I've been an owner of an 87 GN for about a year, working on it on and off to get it up and running like it should. Making the time to tinker with the car is very hard with a family, but wife gave the ok to purchase the car last year so I can't complain. Yes, I use to own an import as my member name states. I was into the import craze but always wanted a GN since my uncle had one when I was 10. I started with with a daily driven 95 Honda Civic and through the years ended up with a DOHC engine swap and had it boosted. Plenty of power and great on gas, what more can I say. After many years of owning it, it got stolen while it was on a lot for sale. It was hard to bite but I told myself I would never have an expensive hobby again. But how can you keep a car guy from not having an expensive car hobby, so I finally did it and went domestic and here I am today. I just wanted to say Hi to everyone and look forward to picking everyone's brain on getting all the bugs out of my GN.

-Tu

Welcome! Maybe you can give us some details on your GN. This forum is Fantastic for any questions you may have.

So a little info about the car...it's an 87 GN with 102K on it. It was a little rough to begin with but it was purchased as a project car. A full rebuild is in the future but in the mean time its driveable. I've added 42lb injectors and a TurboTweak chip along with it. A walbro pump and adjustable regulator is in the toolbox waiting to be installed. I upgraded the gauges with Autometer boost, oil pressure, and water temp. Scanmaster was also put in. Other than the above the car is basically stock. I've been trying to get the speedo working again which I'll get into in the Tech forum since I've hit a wall on troubleshooting. Anyways look forward to hearing from everyone.