You can type here any text you want

New motor best

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Razor

Forum tech Advisor
Staff member
22 PSI

On MT Drag Radials 15 PSI tires, 6psi launch,21.9-22.2 PSI boost.

Wait till I spray it .. come Reynolds.. 112 here we come.

This is to my 1/8 mile Lovers :D

1/4 milers dont be hating :tongue:

Razor, you are Wow'ing so often that we are desensitized to the fact that you're running 231 Cubic inches and not a big block! :eek:

Car was getting swarmed by on-lookers.. its the factory Gold wheels with the big tires, leather seats, T-tops, AC, smooth idle, etc..

These are the baddest cars on the planet for the $$$$.

Should of seen the look on the driver of the race car I beat with wheelie bars, 14x32 slicks, no hood, no interior, etc..

Thanks Lee.

WOW!! Congrats man. That makes me feel good. Cannot wait to see it in Reynolds. Again your da man. 112 in the 1/8 = close to 140 in the 1/4 and with our cars aero it will happen.

Rob Hinson

PS bring me a shirt to Reynolds. Medium

Hell ya about the shirt.Damn how many kits have i bought and no tshirt? :)
I wear large
Congrats on the time and Bob,See you next week

Nice, time to get some wings for it ;) I can´t say how much I envy all you guys, being able to race most of the year and drive the cars day in/out.

turbov6joe said:
What's the combo on the new motor?

Cat crank, K1 rods, wiseco .030 overs, cometic .060 gaskets, 218/212 roller, Comp 853 lifters, Harland 1.7 rockers, beehive springs, rjc girdle, champion ported stock intake, 70 mm tb, dequik FM, precision gtq71, PTS 2004r w/9inch ProTorque converter, bhj balancer, JW flywheel, stock ported headers, 3 inch thdp, Fast, 75 Lb inj, 9 inch 3.25 gears, 255/50/16 MT Drag Radials,

Ohh and a 35 shot to spool the turbo :D

I assembled the motor. Ran into some issues with fitment of parts and such.;. there is no drop in and go on any of these parts. Compression is higher due to the GN pistons.. so far so good. I'll see how it goes from here.. Oil inspection tonite.. if everything looks good.. round 2 is Sat nite. Then its off to Reynolds where better weather and daytime racing should make a difference.

Gotta keep the greed in check ;)

lookin good !!! :cool: well we may be down there to ... :rolleyes: look at the monster you helped create :eek: ALKY rules :cool:

Grumpy said:
lookin good !!! :cool: well we may be down there to ... :rolleyes: look at the monster you helped create :eek: ALKY rules :cool:

After I heard last nite what she ran.. I pulled out my file and started sharpening my teeth.. that is absolutely moving.. she must of been so excited when she saw the slip.. And proud to be involved with You, Russ, Eric, and the awesome driver Melissa ;).

Been a long time in the making of that car.. glad to see all the time and $$$$$$$ start to pay off with junk :D

Ok.. time to get off the computer and order some bigger jets ;) Else get the beatdown from a Girl :eek: :D

Razor said:
Ok.. time to get off the computer and order some bigger jets ;) Else get the beatdown from a Girl :eek: :D

hey thats how ya make $$$$... guy's getting beat by a girl doesn't sit to well :p ok tryin to see if we can make it :eek:

Grumpy said:
hey thats how ya make $$$$... guy's getting beat by a girl doesn't sit to well :p ok tryin to see if we can make it :eek:

Whats that song... "On the midnight train to Georgia...." :tongue:

Razor said:
Otto.. coming to Reynolds?
Yep,Russ and I get there thur afternoon.
I hope you guys are hungry,I am bringing a bushell of
clams to the fish fry!!!

Razor said:
Cat crank, K1 rods, wiseco .030 overs, cometic .060 gaskets, 218/212 roller, Comp 853 lifters, Harland 1.7 rockers, beehive springs, rjc girdle, champion ported stock intake, 70 mm tb, dequik FM, precision gtq71, PTS 2004r w/9inch ProTorque converter, bhj balancer, JW flywheel, stock ported headers, 3 inch thdp, Fast, 75 Lb inj, 9 inch 3.25 gears, 255/50/16 MT Drag Radials,

Champion TTA heads?

Back