You can type here any text you want

New Peformance Shop in Genesee County

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

91Bird305

Engineered Victories is a new performance shop that just opened up in Davison, Michigan.

Check it often for News, Deals, Upcoming Dyno Day Events, and Gallery Photos!

Welcome to EVI

It is nice to have a dyno in the area again.

sounds like its the little building on the SW corner? used to be muffler shop er somthing...nice to have dyno, as soon as roads are dry for good i'll have to set up appointment

I talked to Stan yesterday, great guy and very willing to help with parts and time. although most if not all parts off the shelf are for SBC and or Ford

As far as knowledge of the TR's? just general... it is after all old transitional/evolutionary technology but still one must understand the quirks and bitches of these things to gain a full understanding of why we swallow bottles of advil..LOL

IM afraid we'll prolly have to ban up in the local area but also possible to walk in and greet him in person and maybe find out what he would mark up if anything to take advantage of his free shipping every Tues:D

I talked to Stan a few times and he seems quite knowledgable of tb's. Nice thing is he is only 2 miles away!!!!!!!!

Back