You can type here any text you want

new pics online

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

HYBRIDT

I just got some new 'before' pics online at my webshots link below. Frank if the pics aren't too dark take a look at my heat shield on the turbo. I still think it's wierd that it was powder coated black when I got the car.

ADUM

The shield looks stock, but I can't see the fins on top. I've seen a few other take their original shields and have them powdercoated black. That's not nearly as wierd as seeing an Olds front on a Regal :p

Originally posted by HYBRIDT
I just got some new 'before' pics online at my webshots link below. Frank if the pics aren't too dark take a look at my heat shield on the turbo. I still think it's wierd that it was powder coated black when I got the car.

ADUM

Yup, that's pretty common to paint the cover black like that.

Frank

Geez, your "before" pics look like my "now" pics on the '85 I'm building up. Different colored panels, primer, etc... Whenever I need some inspiration I'm going to look at your "now" pics.:)

Oh, now I got the order straight. :rolleyes:

I thought Adum stole Health Elmer's car and transformed it into a ghetto beast. :D

Back