You can type here any text you want

New Price Turbo TA, 491 RWHP, Florida car

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
I was the high bidder on your last auction with a lowball amount.

What is your bottom dollar price on this car? I'm in Alabama going to the gulf coast on the 4th. Is there a chance of meeting somewhere as a delivery point?

If you have a contact phone #, E-mail it to me at RUN4BUX@aol.com and I'll call you.

Mario - My ebay listing showed your auction as ended this morning but now it is showing the auction still in progress with over 6 days to go. Sorry for any confusion concerning my statement of winning your "last" auction.

Please still contact me about the price, phone #, etc. etc.

Mario - My ebay listing showed your auction as ended this morning but now it is showing the auction still in progress with over 6 days to go. Sorry for any confusion concerning my statement of winning your "last" auction.

Back