New RJC Billet aluminum under drive crank pulleys for electric water pumps

Race Jace

Research, New Tech and Development
Staff member
I have these they look exactly like my race version crank pulleys except the belt dia has been reduced to 5.5". This is the exact dia the pulley needs to be to have the belt clear. any bigger or smaller and the belt will rub.

They are a little cheaper than the regular race crank pulleys because the chunk of material I start with is significantly smaller and cost less.

$129

Any pics Jason? Also what did the final pulley weight turn out to be?

Jason I am looking at your pulley set pretty hard for my rebuild I'm in the process of. My question, what is the benifit of the smaller diameter crank pulley? Is it just that it spins everything faster? Thanks! And sorry for the stupid question:D

It would spin everything slower.

For a street car I suggest getting the stock style or the race style pulley that is stock dia. If you have a race car and are deleting allot of the accesories and wanting to go with an electric water pump then you have to run this pulley.

This pulley is designed to allow you to run an electric water pump without having the belt rub on anything.

Although designed for electric waterpump guys this pulley is compatable with all other stock and RJC pulleys if you desire an underdrive.