You can type here any text you want

New Stereo???

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

artrenee10

Older...wiser...and broker...
Hi, I am not HUGE into stereos...but I would like to put a very decent one in my cutlass...I would like something with a nice kick to it...since I listen to a lot of rap and R/B...but I don't want subwoofers..I want a nice in-cabin (if that is the correct terminology..) sound...

check out some CDT Audio components, DLS or even some Boston Acoustics. Put a nice amp to them (JL, old school PPI:biggrin: , Audison, etc) and it should do nicely. Combine that with a Kenwood Excelon, Alpine, or higher-end Premier head unit and you should be pretty happy.

I soooo wish there was an icon available that gives the middle finger....:tongue:

I soooo wish there was an icon available that gives the middle finger....:tongue:

angry-smiley-023.gif
something like that? Or
angry-smiley-002.gif

Ok back on topic, I would go with a Alpine. Make sure you get one that has an Ipod hook up, no need to carry CD's around anymore.

^ Or an mp3 hookup, usb port, or mp3 cd compatability (few hundred songs on one cd), or sirius xm ready.

God, I hate how everyones attatched to the i**** they come out with these days...

Look on eBay the vendor is Lunar Imports I think. They sell stereos made by VR3. They have USB ports, SD slots, play CDs, and mp3s on CDs. They also have inputs for hooking up your iPod, and other MP3 players. They also have some that have DVD players and color screens for rear camera inputs, and also have others with Bluetooth hookups for your cell phone. Oh yeah, and they are cheap! I have 4 of them, three different models.

Back